Surya Namaskar is a mix of few Yogasana postures. The Surya Namaskar helps create this concord between your bodily cycle and that of the solar. Surya Namaskar Mantra in Hindi is an appreciation in a movement that’s provided to the solar. It’s a fantastic common routine of train, prayer, and worship given within the scriptures.
Surya Namaskar has to be carried out earlier than the dawn. Stand dealing with the east at daybreak and recite the mantras to wish Lord Surya and supply sandals, flowers, rice grains with water or just supply water and carry. Our historical seers acknowledged this and revered the Solar.
Surya Namaskar Mantra in Hindi entails twelve yoga postures or asanas signifying the solar’s cycles which run at roughly twelve and 1 / 4 years. There are several benefits of Surya Namaskar Mantra most of them I have listed below. In case your system is invigorated, then your cycle shall be in concord with the photovoltaic cycle.
Chants known as Solar Salutation Mantras might accompany the Surya Namaskar. These chants carry concord in physique, breath and thoughts. There are 12 mantras that are completely different names of Solar God.
Surya Namaskar Mantra In Hindi
Om Mitrāya Namaḥ
Om Ravaye Namaḥ
Om Sūryāya Namaḥ
Om Bhānave Namaḥ
Om Khagāya Namaḥ
Om Pūṣṇe Namaḥ
Om Hiraṇya Garbhāya Namaḥ
Om Marīcaye Namaḥ
Om Ādityāya Namaḥ
Om Savitre Namaḥ
Om Arkāya Namaḥ
Om Bhāskarāya Namaḥ
सूर्य नमस्कार मंत्र हिंदी में
ॐ मित्राय नमः
ॐ रवये नमः
ॐ सूर्याय नमः
ॐ भानवे नमः
ॐ खगाय नमः
ॐ पूष्णे नमः
ॐ हिरण्यगर्भाय नमः
ॐ मरीचये नमः
ॐ आदित्याय नमः
ॐ सवित्रे नमः
ॐ अर्काय नमः
ॐ भास्कराय नमः
Meaning of Surya Namaskar Mantra In Hindi
Below I have mentioned Surya Namaskar Mantra With Meaning(सूर्य नमस्कार मंत्र अर्थ सहित).
1. जो सभी को सुखद लगे
2. चमकदार एक, दीप्तिमान
3. जो व्यायाम लाने के लिए अंधेरे का फैलाव और उत्तरदायी है
4. जो रोशन करता है, वही प्रखर होता है
5. जो सर्व-व्यापक है, वह जो आकाश से टकराता है
6. पोषण और उपलब्धि का दाता
7. जिसके पास सुनहरे रंग की चमक है
8. अनंत प्रकार की किरणों के साथ धूप का दाता
9. अदिति का पुत्र, लौकिक दिव्य माँ
10. एक जो जीवन के लिए उत्तरदायी है
11. इनाम और शान के लायक
12. ज्ञान और लौकिक रोशनी का दाता
Meaning of Surya Namaskar Mantra in English
- Who’s pleasant to all
- The shining one, the radiant one
- Who’s the dispeller of darkness and liable for bringing exercise
- One who illumines, the intense one
- Who’s all-pervading, one who strikes via the sky
- Giver of nourishment and achievement
- Who has golden coloration brilliance
- The giver of sunshine with an infinite variety of rays
- The son of Aditi, the cosmic divine Mom
- One who’s liable for life
- Worthy of reward and glory
- Giver of knowledge and cosmic illumination
How To Chant Surya Namaskar Aasan/Mantra?
The Surya Namaskar Aasan/Mantra can be chanted verbally or mentally. What matters is that you chant them gratefully.
The breathing is regular and effortless. When chanting the Mantras, be mindful of your breathing. This will assist in mind control.
Do use proper intonation when chanting the mantras. One set of the Sun Salutation series consists of two rounds. One with the right leg, the other with the left.
It’s best to do twelve sets of Sun Salutations every day. However, you are free to choose any number that fits your needs. At each step of the twelve-step program, you should recite a mantra. Alternatively, you should recite a single mantra during the exercise and repeat it 12 times.
Benefits of Surya Namaskar Mantra
There are various benefits of Surya Namaskar Aasan/Mantra. Some of the main benefits are listed below:
- Chances are you’ll carry out the asanas at completely different speeds for completely different advantages.
- Chanting mantras alongside makes the follow of Surya Namaskar extra highly effective.
- It has delicate, but penetrating results on each, the thoughts and physique.
- The thoughts are concentrated on the chanting of the mantras fairly than on any discomfort within the physique.
- The mantras extol the varied qualities of the solar.
- In appreciating and recognizing these qualities, you open your self to imagine them.
- The intonations and meanings of the Solar Salutation Mantras create a world of positivity and energy for you.
- These mantras unite the thoughts and physique, breath and soul.
- They make the asanas extra profound and fulfilling.
- Surya Namaskar opens the gates of the thoughts and physique to obtain the vitality of the solar.
- The mantras assist in transferring and assimilating it.
- Embody these 12 Solar Salutations Mantras in your day by day Surya Namaskar follow.
- It provides you with a way of energy and oneness with the first vitality supply.
Surya Namaskar Mantra PDF Download
Click on the download button to download Surya Namaskar Mantra in Hindi PDF