Surya Namaskar Mantra is a classic chant to practice Sun Salutation. It is an ode to the sun, which is believed to be a symbol of vitality and energy in Hinduism. Every verse in the mantra is a reference to each of the postures in Surya Namaskar and is recited when performing every position. Reciting the mantra has been believed to give positive energy as well as energy and harmony to the mind and body.
It helps create this concord between your bodily cycle and that of the solar. Surya Namaskar Mantra in Hindi is an appreciation of a movement that’s provided to the solar. It’s a fantastic common routine of train, prayer, and worship given within the scriptures.
Surya Namaskar Ke Mantra consists of 12 yoga postures or asanas signifying the solar cycles which run at roughly twelve and 1/ 4 years. There are several benefits of reciting the Surya Namaskar Mantra most of which I have listed below. In case your system is invigorated, then your cycle shall be in concord with the photovoltaic cycle.
Surya Namaskar Mantra In Hindi
Below are the Surya Namaskar 12 mantra lyrics
Om Mitrāya Namaḥ
Om Ravaye Namaḥ
Om Sūryāya Namaḥ
Om Bhānave Namaḥ
Om Khagāya Namaḥ
Om Pūṣṇe Namaḥ
Om Hiraṇya Garbhāya Namaḥ
Om Marīcaye Namaḥ
Om Ādityāya Namaḥ
Om Savitre Namaḥ
Om Arkāya Namaḥ
Om Bhāskarāya Namaḥ
Surya Namaskar Mantra Lyrics is a salutation for the sun and its many aspects. It believes to provide happiness in the form of energy, harmony, and energy in both the mind and body. Every verse refers to one or more of the twelve poses of Surya Namaskar. It is said while performing every exercise. The most important thing to do is remember that it’s not required in order to say the mantra every time you perform Surya Namaskar it is just an option to increase the practice and make it more relaxing.
सूर्य नमस्कार मंत्र हिंदी में
ॐ मित्राय नमः
ॐ रवये नमः
ॐ सूर्याय नमः
ॐ भानवे नमः
ॐ खगाय नमः
ॐ पूष्णे नमः
ॐ हिरण्यगर्भाय नमः
ॐ मरीचये नमः
ॐ आदित्याय नमः
ॐ सवित्रे नमः
ॐ अर्काय नमः
ॐ भास्कराय नमः
Surya Namaskar Mantra Meaning In Hindi
Below I have mentioned Surya Namaskar Mantra With Meaning(सूर्य नमस्कार मंत्र अर्थ सहित).
1. जो सभी को सुखद लगे
2. चमकदार एक, दीप्तिमान
3. जो व्यायाम लाने के लिए अंधेरे का फैलाव और उत्तरदायी है
4. जो रोशन करता है, वही प्रखर होता है
5. जो सर्व-व्यापक है, वह जो आकाश से टकराता है
6. पोषण और उपलब्धि का दाता
7. जिसके पास सुनहरे रंग की चमक है
8. अनंत प्रकार की किरणों के साथ धूप का दाता
9. अदिति का पुत्र, लौकिक दिव्य माँ
10. एक जो जीवन के लिए उत्तरदायी है
11. इनाम और शान के लायक
12. ज्ञान और लौकिक रोशनी का दाता
Surya Namaskar Mantra Meaning Lyrics in English
1. Who’s pleasant to all
2. The shining one, the radiant one
3. Who’s the dispeller of darkness and liable for bringing exercise
4. One who illumines, the intense one
5. Who’s all-pervading, one who strikes via the sky
6. Giver of nourishment and achievement
7. Who has golden coloration brilliance
8. The giver of sunshine with an infinite variety of rays
9. The son of Aditi, the cosmic divine Mom
10. One who’s liable for life
11. Worthy of reward and glory
12. Giver of knowledge and cosmic illumination
How To Chant Surya Namaskar Aasan/Mantra?
Start by sitting in a comfortable position, with a straight back and a relaxed body.
1. Begin the first round of the Surya Namaskar by standing in the Tadasana (Mountain Pose) and recite the first verse of the mantra: “Om Mitraya Namaha” (Salutations to the friend of all)
2. As you inhale, raise your arms above your head and join your palms in prayer position while reciting the second verse of the mantra: “Om Ravaye Namaha” (Salutations to the shining one)
3. As you exhale, bend forward into the Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend) and recite the third verse of the mantra: “Om Suryaya Namaha” (Salutations to the sun)
4. As you inhale, step back into the Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Equestrian Pose) and recite the fourth verse of the mantra: “Om Bhanave Namaha” (Salutations to the one who illuminates)
5. As you exhale, lower your body into the Parvatasana (Mountain Pose) and recite the fifth verse of the mantra: “Om Khagaya Namaha” (Salutations to the one who moves through the sky)
6. As you inhale, move into the Ashtanga Namaskara (Salute with Eight Points or Prostrations) and recite the sixth verse of the mantra: “Om Pushne Namaha” (Salutations to the one who nourishes)
7. As you exhale, move into the Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) and recite the seventh verse of the mantra: “Om Hiranyagarbhaya Namaha” (Salutations to the golden-embodied one)
8. As you inhale, move back into the Parvatasana (Mountain Pose) and recite the eighth verse of the mantra: “Om Marichaye Namaha” (Salutations to the one who shines like a ray)
9. As you exhale, move back into the Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Equestrian Pose) and recite the ninth verse of the mantra: “Om Adityaya Namaha” (Salutations to the son of Aditi)
11. As you inhale, move into the Padahastasana (Hand to Foot Pose) and recite the tenth verse of the mantra: “Om Savitre Namaha” (Salutations to the one who brings everything to life)
12. As you exhale, move into the Hasta Uttanasana (Raised Arms Pose) and recite the eleventh verse of the mantra: “Om Arkaya Namaha” (Salutations to the one who is fit to be praised)
13. As you inhale, stand back in the Tadasana (Mountain Pose) and recite the twelfth verse of the mantra: “Om Bhaskaraya Namaha” (Salutations to the one who brings light)
Repeat this sequence as many times as you like, taking care to match your breath and the pace of your movement to the recitation of the mantra.
It’s important to note that it’s not necessary to recite the mantra to practice Surya Namaskar, it’s just an optional way to enhance the practice and make it more meditative. It’s important to learn the correct pronunciation of the Mantra and its meaning before reciting it during practice.
Benefits of Surya Namaskar Mantra Lyrics
There are various benefits of Surya Namaskar Aasan/Mantra. Some of the main benefits are listed below:
1. Chances are you’ll carry out the asanas at completely different speeds for completely different advantages.
2. Chanting mantras alongside makes the follow of Surya Namaskar extra highly effective.
3. It has delicate, but penetrating results on each, the thoughts and physique.
4. The thoughts are concentrated on the chanting of the mantras fairly than on any discomfort within the physique.
5. The mantras extol the varied qualities of the solar.
6. In appreciating and recognizing these qualities, you open yourself to imagining them.
7. The intonations and meanings of the Solar Salutation Mantras create a world of positivity and energy for you.
8. These mantras unite the thoughts and physique, breath, and soul.
9. They make the asanas extra profound and fulfilling.
10. Surya Namaskar opens the gates of the thoughts and physique to obtain the vitality of the solar.
11. The mantras assist in transferring and assimilating it.
12. Embody these 12 Solar Salutations Mantras in your day-by-day Surya Namaskar follow.
13. It provides you with a way of energy and oneness with the first vitality supply.
Surya Namaskar Mantra PDF Download
Click on the download button to get Surya Namaskar Mantra in Hindi PDF Lyrics.