Ashtalakshmi Stotram Lyrics: The Goddess of Riches is well-known as Lakshmi. Tradition and values, family and growth, not just money, define wealth. Goddess Lakshmi is a respected Hindu Goddess who rules wealth and prosperity. She is an aspect of Shakti or feminine strength.
To please Lakshmi, the goddess of riches, one must do so. As a result, Shakwar is considered the best day to please Lakshmi Ji. On this day, one should perform the rare Shri ‘Ashtalakshmi Stotram’ to attain Lakshmi. On Fridays, an individual can achieve a healthy Lakshmi by worshiping it with devotion.
There are a variety of Mantras dedicated to different gods, each with its own meaning, intention, and strength. When chanted with utmost dedication and confidence, the Ashtalakshmi Stotram mantra assists us in achieving our objectives and increasing our earnings in the company.
Purify the house with Ganges water and place a silver statue or picture of Goddess Lakshmi in the northeast direction to recite the Ashtalakshmi Stotram Lyrics in Hindi. If there is a Sri Yantra nearby, mount it as well. You should bow to Sri Yantra and take the name Ashtalakshmi, and worship him with incense, lamp smoke, and white flowers after placing him in front of you.
Many solutions are listed in our scriptures to help people overcome financial difficulties, hardship, and other money-related issues. We can quickly get rid of all of these problems by using this remedy. Yes, the scriptures list several such practices and sources, from which all money-related issues can be resolved quickly.
By reading this stotram you will get virtues such as patience, persistence, purity, and others in the form of a character, is wealth, as is glory or victory.
Ashtalakshmi Stotram Video in Hindi
Ashtalakshmi Stotram Lyrics In Hindi
॥ अष्टलक्ष्मी स्तोत्रम् ॥
॥ आदिलक्ष्मि ॥
सुमनस वन्दित सुन्दरि माधवि,चन्द्र सहोदरि हेममये
मुनिगणमण्डित मोक्षप्रदायनि,मञ्जुळभाषिणि वेदनुते।
पङ्कजवासिनि देवसुपूजित,सद्गुण वर्षिणि शान्तियुते
जय जय हे मधुसूदन कामिनि,आदिलक्ष्मि सदा पालय माम्॥१॥
॥ धान्यलक्ष्मि ॥
अहिकलि कल्मषनाशिनि कामिनि,वैदिकरूपिणि वेदमये
क्षीरसमुद्भव मङ्गलरूपिणि,मन्त्रनिवासिनि मन्त्रनुते।
मङ्गलदायिनि अम्बुजवासिनि,देवगणाश्रित पादयुते
जय जय हे मधुसूदन कामिनि,धान्यलक्ष्मि सदा पालय माम् ॥२॥
॥ धैर्यलक्ष्मि ॥
जयवरवर्णिनि वैष्णवि भार्गवि,मन्त्रस्वरूपिणि मन्त्रमये
सुरगणपूजित शीघ्रफलप्रद,ज्ञानविकासिनि शास्त्रनुते।
भवभयहारिणि पापविमोचनि,साधुजनाश्रित पादयुते
जय जय हे मधुसूधन कामिनि,धैर्यलक्ष्मी सदा पालय माम् ॥३॥
॥ गजलक्ष्मि ॥
जय जय दुर्गतिनाशिनि कामिनि,सर्वफलप्रद शास्त्रमये
रधगज तुरगपदाति समावृत,परिजनमण्डित लोकनुते।
हरिहर ब्रह्म सुपूजित सेवित,तापनिवारिणि पादयुते
जय जय हे मधुसूदन कामिनि,गजलक्ष्मी रूपेण पालय माम् ॥४॥
॥ सन्तानलक्ष्मि ॥
अहिखग वाहिनि मोहिनि चक्रिणि,रागविवर्धिनि ज्ञानमये
गुणगणवारिधि लोकहितैषिणि,स्वरसप्त भूषित गाननुते।
सकल सुरासुर देवमुनीश्वर,मानववन्दित पादयुते
जय जय हे मधुसूदन कामिनि,सन्तानलक्ष्मी त्वं पालय माम् ॥५॥
॥ विजयलक्ष्मि ॥
जय कमलासनि सद्गतिदायिनि,ज्ञानविकासिनि गानमये
अनुदिनमर्चित कुङ्कुमधूसर,भूषित वासित वाद्यनुते।
कनकधरास्तुति वैभव वन्दित,शङ्कर देशिक मान्य पदे
जय जय हे मधुसूदन कामिनि,विजयलक्ष्मी सदा पालय माम् ॥६॥
॥ विद्यालक्ष्मि ॥
प्रणत सुरेश्वरि भारति भार्गवि,शोकविनाशिनि रत्नमये
मणिमयभूषित कर्णविभूषण,शान्तिसमावृत हास्यमुखे।
नवनिधिदायिनि कलिमलहारिणि,कामित फलप्रद हस्तयुते
जय जय हे मधुसूदन कामिनि,विद्यालक्ष्मी सदा पालय माम् ॥७॥
॥ धनलक्ष्मि ॥
धिमिधिमि धिंधिमि धिंधिमि-धिंधिमि,दुन्दुभि नाद सुपूर्णमये
घुमघुम घुङ्घुम घुङ्घुम घुङ्घुम,शङ्खनिनाद सुवाद्यनुते।
वेदपूराणेतिहास सुपूजित,वैदिकमार्ग प्रदर्शयुते
जय जय हे मधुसूदन कामिनि,धनलक्ष्मि रूपेणा पालय माम् ॥८॥
Ashtalakshmi Stotram Lyrics Meaning in English
(1) Adilakshmi: Mother Lakshmi lives with Lord Narayana in Vaikuntha, Lord Narayana’s abode. Rama is her name, which means “to bring happiness to mankind.” Indira is another name for her (who holds lotus or purity).
Lakshmi is usually seen in this form serving Sri Narayana. Serving Sri Narayana by Adi Lakshmi or Rama Lakshmi is symbolic of her serving the entire creation. Adi Lakshmi and Narayana are not two separate beings, but rather one. Shakti is Lakshmi. The Narayana’s Power is Lakshmi.
(2) Dhanyalakshmi: Dhanya is a Sanskrit word that means “grains.” Lakshmi is the Goddess of Agriculture and the Devi who bestows abundance and harvest success.
(3) Dhairyalakshmi: Mother Lakshmi in this form bestows the blessing of inexhaustible bravery and power. Those that are in tune with their infinite inner force are always victorious. All who worship Mother Dhairya Lakshmi have a great deal of patience and inner peace in their lives.
(4) Gajalakshmi: The tale of the ocean being churned by Gods and demons is detailed in the holy book Srimad Bhagavata. According to Sage Vyasa, Lakshmi emerged from the ocean as it was churning (Samudra Manthan).
As a result, she is regarded as an ocean’s daughter. She emerged from the sea sitting on a full-bloomed lotus, bearing lotus flowers in both hands, and flanked by two elephants holding beautiful vessels.
(5) Santanlakshmi: Children are the most valuable asset of any family. Those who worship this specific type of Sri Lakshmi, known as a Santan Lakshmi, receive the blessings of Mother Lakshmi and are blessed with desirable children, good health, and long life.
(6) Vijaylakshmi: Victory is Vijay. Vijay’s goal is to succeed in all of his endeavors and in all aspects of his life. Vijay’s mission is to subdue the lower nature. As a result, those who are blessed by mother Vijay Lakshmi have victory everywhere, at all times, and in all circumstances.
(7) Dhanalakshmi: Dhana means the money in Sanskrit. Nature, Love, Peace, Health, Prosperity, Luck, Virtues, Family, Food, Land, Water, Will Power, Intellect, Character, and so on are all examples of wealth. We will have enough of all of these thanks to the blessings of Mother Dhana Lakshmi.
(8) Vidyalakshmi: Vidya is the Sanskrit word for Education. Serenity, Regularity, Lack of Vanity, Sincerity, Simplicity, Veracity, Equanimity, Fixity, Non-irritability, and Adaptability are all qualities that can be found in an individual.
Only proper education will instill the eighteen virtues of humility, tenacity, integrity, nobility, magnanimity, charity, generosity, and purity, which can grant immortality.
Ashtalakshmi Stotram Benefits
The person who worships the goddess with Ashtalakshmi stotram is bestowed with a great deal of peace, prosperity, and riches. Holding ashtalakshmi stotram in your home is considered auspicious. The establishment of Sriyantra along with Ashtalakshmi stotram leads to business success.
Ashtalakshmi Stotram Lyrics PDF
Click on the download button to get Ashtalakshmi Stotram Lyrics PDF.